- Ideal for medium to large faces - face seal size W4 3/4 * H3 1/2 Rubber coated soft frame made to absorb relative movement between the mask and the face
- Slim frame eliminates the bulky and cumbersome look
- Extra wide and long lenses provide wider peripheral view and downward vision
- Ultra low volume
- Quick Release Swivel Buckles on skirt for compact storage
- Easy-access nose pocket for one-hand equalizing
- Crystal, liquid silicone injected skirt and strap
- Double skirt edge comfort seal
- Tempered glasses
Custom Mask FAQ
- Completely custom lenses fit to your prescription needs. Astigmatism, prism, nearsightedness, farsightedness, multi-focal, all no problem!
- There will be no refunds or exchanges allowed for custom prescription products. Final sale.
- Lead time is around 3-4 weeks.
We need your pupillary distance, do not forget to enter that!
- For custom orders, also let us know your age.
How to measure your face to see if this mask fit you.
If you look in the description there is a face seal size. You would need to measure the width and height of your face. Width is from one (outer) corner of the eye to the other outer corner and the height is from the eyebrow to under the nose.